To obtain a copy of a military records you must be entitled through a close blood relationship or through an official agency that has entitlement.

Please complete the following form and send it to the Recorder's Office to request a military record. Forms should be sent to:

Franklin County Recorder
PO Box 26
Hampton, IA 50441

Application for Military Record Copy - Certified or Photocopy