- to accept petitions
- register complaints or act on routine business in the absence of the Board
- prepare board meeting agendas, minutes, and publish according to the law
- initiate bid notices
- solicit proposals for county contracts for materials and services
- receive contract proposals
- record official papers
- and many miscellaneous duties
Official Board meetings are held in the Boardroom in the Courthouse basement every Monday morning at 8:30am unless otherwise noted. The meetings are open to the public.
To be placed on the Board's weekly agenda, complete the following form and submit it by 1:00pm on the previous Thursday.