- to accept petitions
- register complaints or act on routine business in the absence of the Board
- prepare board meeting agendas, minutes, and publish according to the law
- initiate bid notices
- solicit proposals for county contracts for materials and services
- receive contract proposals
- record official papers
- and many miscellaneous duties
Official Board meetings are held in the Boardroom in the Courthouse basement every Monday morning at 8:30am unless otherwise noted. The meetings are open to the public.
To be placed on the Board's weekly agenda, complete this FORM and return it to Auditor, Katy Flint, at 641-456-5622 or firstname.lastname@example.org by 1:00pm on the previous Thursday.