The Auditor's Office issues cigarette, beer, and liquor licenses to dealers in the unincorporated areas of Franklin County.


To inquire and fill out forms for a Retail Cigarette/Tobacco Permit, please visit Iowa Department of Revenue Cigarette and Tobacoo Tax Information and Forms website.

Complete applications must be returned to the Auditor's Office in Hampton, Iowa.


To inquire about beer and liquor licenses, visit the State of Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division website.