Our nurses work hard to give our clients the best possible nursing care and outcomes while helping them remain in their homes safely, allowing individuals and their families to make informed decisions regarding their healthcare. Our staff goes above and beyond to make each experience worth it, clients often become like family!
Anyone can make a referral! We proudly serve all areas of Franklin County!
Why is home health care important?
Home health care is important for individuals who are unable to take care of themselves completely on their own. A combination of skilled and non-skilled professional services supports the individual during their time of need. This can provide relief for family members, acting as primary or secondary caregivers.
Home health care professionals supplement existing care efforts for the caregiver of the loved one in need. They also serve as an invaluable resource when family members are otherwise unavailable.
Advantages of home health care include:
- Privacy - personal care in your own home
- Convenience - no transportation problems, less disruption of schedules
- Comfort - there's no place like home
- Shorter Recovery Time - in general, people recover quicker at home
- Lower Cost - often much lower than care in a hospital or long-term facility
Home Health Care (Certified)
- Skilled Nursing Services (Health Assessment, Medication Management, Health Education, Wound Care, Infusion Services, etc)
- Therapy Services (PT/OT/ST)
- Home Health Aide Services (Bathing and Personal Cares)
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- Blood Pressure Checks and Wellness Screenings
- Foot Clinics (Nail Care & Education)
- Communicable Disease Follow-Up
- Environmental Health Services
Board of Health
Governed by the Franklin County Board of Health, Programs are non-profit with reimbursements from Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance, Veterans Affairs, Elderbridge Agency on Aging, Grant Dollars and Waivers, Local tax Money, Client Fees, and Donations. No one is denied services due to inability to pay. The agency does not discriminate against any person because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual preference, handicap, or age in the admission, access to, in the operation of, or employment for its services, programs, and activities. All clients, regardless of disease or disability, will be evaluated in accordance with admission criteria.